Страница 1 из 11
Форум » Ричард Армитидж » Armitage Army Around the Globe » Graduated and waiting for reward!
Graduated and waiting for reward!
lookaround
Сообщение # 1 | 14.07.2014 | 21:55
Hi all! I'm not always around here, but I wanted to share with you what happened to me last Monday: I got my graduation and my gift for it will be to be able to
go to London and watch The Crucible in August.... can't wait!!!!
Britu
Сообщение # 2 | 15.07.2014 | 04:51
lookaround, welcome! My congratulations! biggrin

tannni
Сообщение # 3 | 15.07.2014 | 12:07
Welcome! Congrats! Happy for You smile

lookaround
Сообщение # 4 | 19.08.2014 | 21:00
Thanks!

Добавлено (19.08.2014, 21:00)
---------------------------------------------
Last 8th of August I got my reward for the hard work in these years. I was in London and I saw the most amazing play ever put on scene. The Crucible was the best thing I've ever seen in my life. Though "participated in" is more like the right verb. I was in front row, with Richard Armitage just centimetres from me. He is a great actor and nothing seen on the screen could compare to the emotion I felt watching him live. He's so good!! And then, no matter London'r rain, he came out at stage door and signed things for us, took photos and was sooooooo wonderful. Handsome, kind... but tired as only a great worker can be. I'm soooo happy I was there and I still can't believe I actually met him. But I've got my photo to remember it all!!

GizTheGunslinger
Сообщение # 5 | 19.08.2014 | 22:09
Oh-wow! lookaround, I am so happy for you! I could only imagine how great the play is. Hope theнэдд release a DVD. And thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photo with us heart

tannni
Сообщение # 6 | 19.08.2014 | 22:59
Wonderful photo! You both look lovely <3 Thank you so much for sharing this photo.
This meeting will warm your heart. I'm very happy for you. You given a small part of this warm to us. Thank you yes

Britu
Сообщение # 7 | 20.08.2014 | 04:59
lookaround

иванна
Сообщение # 8 | 20.08.2014 | 10:47
Congratulations! hands

Only in silence the word,
only in dark the light...
Ursula K. Le Guin
Simbirian
Сообщение # 9 | 21.08.2014 | 04:41
lookaround

Congrats! 
The world is so small...  I'm sure I've met you tonight.  biggrin It was me who had asked you about a pen  biggrin

“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth. ”― George R.R. Martin

Дарлинг, тебя в Гугле забанили? (с)
иванна
Сообщение # 10 | 21.08.2014 | 11:25
Цитата Simbirian ()
It was me who had asked you about a pen biggrin
как же приятно это читать)))) Ощущение чего-то чудесного и доброго)) Спасибо Ричарду)

Only in silence the word,
only in dark the light...
Ursula K. Le Guin
lookaround
Сообщение # 11 | 23.08.2014 | 13:59
Simbirian (I don't know how to quote, sorry!). I was there on the night of the 8th of August.... I don't remember about being asked a pen... but... I cannot sincerely remember much a part from his wonderful eyes, so..... biggrin It would have been great to meet more RA ladies biggrin
Форум » Ричард Армитидж » Armitage Army Around the Globe » Graduated and waiting for reward!
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:
Вверх