• Страница 125 из 125
  • «
Форум » Ричард Армитидж » Обсуждения » Ричард в соцсетях (@RCArmitage)
Ричард в соцсетях
Ketvelin
Сообщение # 2481 | 19.01.2022 | 00:57
В очередной раз благодарит зрителей, что держат сериал на 1м месте в рейтинге. 
Глянул на внушительное общее время просмотра сериала и говорит, слышу, как мама говорит: "у тебя глаза квадратными станут" 

"Всегда найдется кто-то... [кто не согласен с тобой]" (с) RCArmitage
LadyAragorn
Сообщение # 2482 | 19.01.2022 | 01:00
А вот Digital Theatre на своём сайте в разделе "Звезда на экране" написали о Ричарде:
https://www.digitaltheatre.com/news
Цитата
Richard Armitage in The Crucible

You may recognise our next star of the screen from the hugely popular The Hobbit trilogy, where Richard Armitage stars as Thorin Oakenshield, or from the star-studded cast of Ocean’s 8. On TV, Armitage’s portrayal of Francis Dolarhyde in Hannibal earned him several award nominations and two wins. TV fans will also remember him from the iconic BBC spy drama Spooks, and more recently as the lead in Netflix’s The Stranger. The Hobbit movies may be his biggest screen credit to date, but one of Armitage’s earliest theatrical roles was as an elf in a staging of The Hobbit!

A later highlight in Richard Armitage’s stage career was as John Proctor in The Crucible, which enjoyed a sold-out run at the Old Vic and an unprecedented amount of five-star reviews. Interestingly, despite having begun his career on-stage, The Crucible was his first return to theatre after ‘around 12 years’ of working only in TV and film. Armitage said that he and his agent ‘had been searching for a piece of theatre to do for six or seven years – all the way through Spooks. We just couldn’t find the right director, the right venue, the right thing. … Then along came The Crucible.’ The production was a huge success, and audiences were captivated by the brutal physicality and intensity of the performance.

Acting for the stage requires a great deal of stamina - performing eight shows a week and delivering equal levels of energy to every audience is very different to working on a film set. The Crucible was a particularly demanding show, with highly sensory and physically taxing performances. When asked if he was ‘knackered’ after three and a half hours in such a ‘draining production’, Armitage said, ‘It’s such an enigma. Before the two-show day, I thought: “How am I going to get to the end of this?” And then I’d find myself at the curtain call of the second show thinking: “I don’t know how I got here.” The play just carried you with it. … [the director Yaël Farber] was commended for the transitions between the acts, which in traditional productions would be called scene changes. But she took the time to create imagery and allow the society to function, which was very important.’

Armitage was nominated for an Olivier Award for his performance, and due to a worldwide demand for the production, Digital Theatre captured the show live, which screened at cinemas. You can now watch Richard Armitage’s celebrated performance in The Crucible on Digital Theatre.

https://twitter.com/DigitalTheatre/status/1483781168290054146

Добавлено (20.01.2022, 08:22)
---------------------------------------------
https://twitter.com/RCArmitage/status/1483979079577657348

- В наших силах решать только, что делать со временем, которое нам отпущено (с).
- I'm sorry sir, I can't answer this question (с).
Сообщение отредактировал LadyAragorn - Четверг, 20.01.2022, 08:23
Форум » Ричард Армитидж » Обсуждения » Ричард в соцсетях (@RCArmitage)
  • Страница 125 из 125
  • «
Поиск:
Вверх