• Страница 1 из 5
  • »
Форум » Ричард Армитидж » Armitage Army Around the Globe » Welcome to our English section! (for our English speaking friends)
Welcome to our English section!
sharonalee
Сообщение # 1 | 03.01.2013 | 21:04
Hi! Welcome to the Richard Armitage Russian site!

This is the English section where our english-speaking friends can introduce themselves, ask any questions about the site and just have a chat.

For tutorials and guidelines on how to use site and forum please proceed.

Quick site links:
Main page
Gallery
Forum
Contact webmaster
Kenn
Сообщение # 2 | 22.04.2013 | 16:10
thx a lot! love the russian fandom all the time  smile
GizTheGunslinger
Сообщение # 3 | 22.04.2013 | 16:13
Hello Kenn! Great to hear that you like it here. Hope you won't find it too hard to surf the site. If you have any questions you can always ask us.
Kenn
Сообщение # 4 | 22.04.2013 | 20:25
Excuse me, but when i click a photo in the gallery it says "Вы входите в группу пользователей, которым запрещено совершать данное действие.По всем вопросам обращайтесь к администратору сайта." Does it mean that before i can visit these photos, i should reply the posts in the forum more often in order to level up my user group? 

Sorry for my poor English...OTZ
GizTheGunslinger
Сообщение # 5 | 22.04.2013 | 21:23
Цитата (Kenn)
Does it mean that before i can visit these photos, i should reply the posts in the forum more often in order to level up my user group?
Yes, it is. We have different groups of users with different access levels. Many photos on this site were bought on optional contributions of our users, so we don't want them to be easily carried away. Every new user should first deserve our credit. I hope you'll appreciate the necessity of such measures.
Kenn
Сообщение # 6 | 23.04.2013 | 15:25
Understood~ Many thanks for your explanation. smile
PS: Is it OK to reply the ohter posts in English? Or shall i use the google translation to translate my words into Russian first? 0_O?
GizTheGunslinger
Сообщение # 7 | 23.04.2013 | 15:34
Цитата (Kenn)
Is it OK to reply the ohter posts in English? Or shall i use the google translation to translate my words into Russian first? 0_O?
Google translator is an absolute rubbish actually.  You can write in English. There are already some people who do so wink
Kenn
Сообщение # 8 | 23.04.2013 | 20:12
Got that. And is there any place where I can check my user group?  Coz it seems I can't find it in "" sad ...
GizTheGunslinger
Сообщение # 9 | 23.04.2013 | 20:46
Kenn, you can see it here:

You now in a group called "Users". I will later move it up into the next form "Approved".
Kenn
Сообщение # 10 | 24.04.2013 | 03:24

Цитата
You now in a group called "Users".
 Ah! So the name of my group now is "Users". I think I misunderstood that one. Thx for your kindness again! smile
April
Сообщение # 11 | 16.05.2013 | 16:25
First of all, I would like to apologize because my english is not perfect. Sorry...

I come from Switzerland and I have discovered Richard in "North and south" at the beginning of the year 2009 thanks to a french board about English litterature and Jane Austen.

I have seen Richard in series/films such as "Robin Hood", "Spooks", "The Vicar of Dibley", "Strike back", "Captain American", "The Hobbit", etc.  smile

I think he is a great actor and I hope that he will return one day on stage so that we can see him "live". tongue

Добавлено (16.05.2013, 16:25)
---------------------------------------------
I think I have make a mistake in my name. How could I change my name, because it's written "Switzerland" instead of April ? Thanks. smile

http://s6.postimg.org/7mki9b7sx/RA_ban_17.jpg
Britu
Сообщение # 12 | 16.05.2013 | 18:10
Switzerland, welcome!

Sirena
Сообщение # 13 | 16.05.2013 | 21:38
Switzerland, nice to meet you. smile
sharonalee
Сообщение # 14 | 16.05.2013 | 22:51
April, hi!
I changed your username for you.
I hope it's okay!

And welcome to our forum!
GizTheGunslinger
Сообщение # 15 | 17.05.2013 | 22:24
Hello, April! Great to see you on our forum smile I hope it won't be too hard for you to surf the site. If you'll have any questions feel free to ask.
Warlock85
Сообщение # 16 | 20.05.2013 | 13:56
Hi I'm Carolina and I come from Italy.  I speak a little bit Russian.

This site is amazing! 

I have a little question. In the gallery I saw this: "Вы входите в группу пользователей, которым запрещено совершать данное действие.По всем вопросам обращайтесь к администратору сайта." It mean I have to Level up or something to see those photos?

Carol
GizTheGunslinger
Сообщение # 17 | 20.05.2013 | 14:21
Hello, Carol! Nice to see you there smile

As it been said previously we have different groups of users with different access levels. Every new user should
first deserve our credit before getting an admittance to some sections of our gallery.
April
Сообщение # 18 | 23.05.2013 | 15:37
Thanks Britu and Sirena. smile

Thanks Sharonlee and GizTheGunslinger for changing my name and for the warm welcome. smile

http://s6.postimg.org/7mki9b7sx/RA_ban_17.jpg
Сообщение отредактировал April - Четверг, 23.05.2013, 15:47
Mirinae
Сообщение # 19 | 23.05.2013 | 17:25
Hello!

First of all I apologize to you for my poor English. And I can't speak Russian at all. I live in South Korea, named Hanna. My nickname is Mirinae which means the milky way in Korean. And I am a big Fan of Richard.

It's not easy to get his works but I have seen most of his works. I have seen not to speak of Hobbit, North and South, and not only Captain America, Robin Hood, Spooks, Strike Back but also Sparkhouse, between the sheets, Cold Feet, Ultimate Force, etc. I've seen even his works of a small part in Cleopatra, This year's love, and Star Wars-The Phantom Menace.

I do love his acting; his passion about acting, his modesty, kindness and the attitude for his fans, especially his voice. His fans in South Korea have increased after Hobbit. However it's not easy to get his information so far. So I have no choice but to get his information through foreign fan sites. Of course I often visit various sites of UK.

However, I was really surprised at this site. Here are so many information that I really want. So I enjoy this site with all my heart in spite of language barrier. I'm really sorry that there isn't this kind of site in my country. And I'm sorry that I can't make comfortable conversation with you, such nice persons. I want to thank you for opening this fabulous site and releasing massive material about Richard.

But I have a question to you. I can't enter part of photo session but with kind guidance of administrators, I know that there is a level up among members and I will be able to enjoy the photos through obtaining credit and level up. Could you give me all your detailed way to next level up? Is it a good way that I log in frequently? Or must I often write on a forum for level up or must I upload something on a forum?

I really want to make conversation with you frequently(I really, really wanna...),but I'm good at neither English nor Russian, so it's impossible that I can make long and frequent conversation like you. However, I want to do what I can do. Please tell me the way. Of course I won't leak any photos that I can see. You have my word!!
Сообщение отредактировал Mirinae - Четверг, 23.05.2013, 18:00
Britu
Сообщение # 20 | 23.05.2013 | 18:28
Mirinae

Форум » Ричард Армитидж » Armitage Army Around the Globe » Welcome to our English section! (for our English speaking friends)
  • Страница 1 из 5
  • »
Поиск:
Вверх